Re: dinosaur planet and Dinotopia

>IMHO, Dinotopia was released towards a midpoint between kids and
>adults.  It is not a cartoon and it the flopped series that ran
>briefly on ABC during the evenings.  I personally don't recommend
>it. It may give you a headache, seriously.
"Avoid at all costs" would be more helpful. What I saw of it didn't
give me a headache, but it did fill me with an insatiable appetite
for destruction. Seriously, terrible terrible miniseries.

>Also wouldn't they  have more likely completely
>covered their eggs with vegetation if they did cover
>them up, instead of just leaving them partially
>covered?
I was wondering the same thing.

>>Which TV series (not kids or cartoons) is the best for
>>getting the DVD's of?
I'd recommend Babylon 5. But then, I'm a collosal nerd.

W. M. Svensen
Gondolend.com webmaster
1404 10th Ave SE, Apt. #4
Aberdeen, SD 57401
USA
www.gondolend.com/
www.angelfire.com/art/fds/
AIM: Gondolendian
YIM: catastrophic_stupidity
Gondomail: The official electrical communication of the Gondolend Supercontinent
Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com