Seasons Greetings PC

I wish a pleasent holiday season to all, (and for the more PC conscious
among us, a:)

HOLIDAY DISCLAIMER
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,
gender-neutral, celebration of some sort of holiday on or about the winter
solstice, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious
persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect
for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their
choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all

AND

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and uncomplicated recognition
of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2004, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that
America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only
"America" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed,
color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the
wishee.

Patti Kane-Vanni,
pkv1@erols.com or paleopatti@hotmail.com
http://groups.msn.com/DinosaurandFossilDigs