RE: Whose the "Tuck" in Heterodontosaurus tucki?

Tommy:

The closest thing to an answer to your question is to be found back on
2/13/2002 in the DML.  The tail end of the message from Robert G. Tuck
Jr. reads:

        "It's my understanding that that most wonderful of all
dinosaurs,      _Heterodontosaurus tucki_, received its specific epithet
from a generous         patron (and my still long-lost wealthy "uncle")
who funded the recovery of,     and research on, this splendid example
of such a noble creature. :-)

        -= Tuck =-"

This may only be a starting point in your search.

Good luck,

Allan Edels

P.S. Happy Holidays to ALL!!!

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net