Phil Currie in Antarctica

Hi all,

Actually, Phil is no longer in Antarctica with Dr. Hammer (he was supposed to fly back into New Zealand on the 25th weather permitting), but I thought some of you might be interested in what a high school teacher who was also on the trip thought of the whole thing. There are also some pretty neat pictures on the website. Here's the address:

http://tea.rice.edu/sajor/12.1.2003.html

Phil will be giving a talk on his Antarctic adventure during Tyrrell's "Research Day" that is being held on January 31st here in Drumheller. Sounds pretty cool to me - no pun intended!

Have fun!

Patty
"Dream as if you'll live forever.  Live as if you'll die today"
James Dean

Patty Ralrick
Drumheller, AB

Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com