Noasaurus and Masiakasaurus

Hello,
My name is Andrew McDonald.  I am a high school senior with a tremendous
interest in dinosaurs (obviously), and I am new to the list.
I am planning a restoration of Noasaurus.  I would like your opinions on how
acceptable it would be to use Masiakasaurus as a model.  I am uncertain
because the two animals' lifestyles were probably quite different, given the
great disparities in their pedal anatomy and dentition.  I know Ligabueino
is fragmentary, but can it reveal anything more about Noasaurus?
Thanks for your help.