Abelisaurus

Thanks to those who responded to my queries about Noasaurus.  I suppose I'll
wait for more to be published before I restore that animal.
Next on my list is Abelisaurus.  I plan to use Carnotaurus as a model,
except with the forelimbs.  I have read that Indosuchus is closer to
Abelisaurus and appears to have had longer arms than Carnotaurus.  Could
someone please tell me the measurements of Indosuchus' forelimb elements?

Thanks,
Andrew McDonald