Crylophosaurus and Jurassic Antarctica

Hi All,

I am wondering about the Antarctic dinosaur named Crylophosaurus.  All the
newer books about the early Jurassic environment in Antarctica only have
Crylophosaurus, a few small mammals, and some pterosaurs but scientists think
that Crylophosaurus grew to 6-7 metres (18-24 feet) and could weight about
1300- 1600 kg (2860-3520 pounds) so I am wondering if any of you out there know
if there were any Ornithepods or Prosauropods living with Crylophosaurus as a
food source.

James Watson, Toronto
(age 10)