Re: New refs

Brian Lauret wrote:

> Considering "hysilophodontids" were the ancestral Iguanodontoids it seems
> rather strange they were endotherms while their
> descendants, hadrosaurs, weren't.

Weren't the ancestors of crocs endothermic? I have no trouble with
secondarily-ectothermic (or non-endothermic; a big catagory) dinosaurs,
especially as they evolved larger body masses. Perhaps some even started
out as fully endothermic hatchlings, and became somewhat less than
completely endothermic as adults.