Re: message order

Can't be avoided. This is all done via mail instead of a web page. Email is like the post office, actually even worse in the sense of all sorts of little pieces routed separately through different conduits under speeds and conditions that can change with the 'e-weather'. There's never any guarantee that order will be preserved. It's endemic to the system.