Re: New refs (long)

From: <DinoBoyGraphics@aol.com>

> <The fact that some dinosaurs were feathered and (as far we can tell) all
dinosaurs were not is positive evidence for metabolic variation within the
Dinosauria.>

> Like the fact that some placentals were furry and others (most assuredly)
are not proves that some placentals had a reptilian RMR?  This line of
reasoning may prove telling; one can compensate with fat deposits and
behavioral regulation, but if we find a few unfeathered hypsys, etc, I would
admit that it is evidence in favor of your supposition, though not
conclusive.

There's already the LiÃoning _Psittacosaurus_. Except the bristles, it shows
a scaly skin.

Cheers - Aspidel.