Re: FW: 6th International [...] (short)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jordan Mallon" <j_mallon@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:04 AM

> I don't doubt the author's point re: rotational inertia...

I do. I think all that inertia would have _helped_ them turn, because neck
and tail were mobile, and not stiff wooden constructions. I have to throw my
arms around like foolish if I run a tight curve at a speed that's worth
mentioning; a tail would certainly help here. Muscles that moved the tail
made up most of the mass of the tail, right?