Re: Dinosaur Genera List update #198

In a message dated 2/4/03 6:28:31 PM EST, qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< where in one sentence I wrote: The holotype and four refered specimens
 are HYMV1-1--5, and are all essentially on the same block and all probably
 even belong to the same specimen." This was an allusion to a simgle
 specimen being, not an individual, but block of fossils. Later, I write:
 "Two animals are preserved together, possibly three: the first animal is
 represented by the type; another is represented by partial legs and pubis
 (HYMV1-4) that are closely assosicated to the type, in that they form a
 contiguous block when assembled; HYMV1-3 and 1-5 are both separated and
 represent a right manus and right arm, respectively. The manus may belong
 to the type, as it lacks forelimb material, but the right arm has a
 furcula, as does the type, and it does not belong to the same animal."

   I hope this helps. >>

Just the sort of data I need. Thanks!