Re: Theropod phylogenies

> > However, more careful
> > molecular analysis showed that it was not
> supported by
> > much of the available data.
>
> Very interesting. Ref, please. Even the morphology
> seems to support it --

I just sent Mickey Mortimer some references: Could he
kindly post them to the list. If you ask many of the
whole genome analysts they would clearly tell you the
absence of support for ecdysozoa that include
nematodes. The model they favor and I have seen the
data with my own eyes (some colleagues have published
on this) is:
 |---------arthropods
 |_________Nematodes

=====