Re: FW: 6th International Congress of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (long)

>From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>

>23.3. Theropod agility?

Why did the author of this paper need to perform experiments to realise that
badly positioned dead weight would degrade a human's agility? Are we to
conclude that theropods' extremities were also dead weight, or would it be
safe to admit that their tails etc. were controllable and able to be used to
assist agility? Sorry to rant, it just got me mad for a minute!

Regards,
Michael Lovejoy
PalaeoProductions
http://mysite.freeserve.com/palaeoproductions