RE: EUSAUROPTERYGIA

Re: my post on membership of Eusauropterygia, Fabio
wrote...

-------------------
I have sent this. Did it reached you or simply you decided to
ignore it? Is it difficult to understand? Is my English so
incomprehensible?
--------------------

Fabio, I'm sorry that you've taken offence to my email. I can
only apologise; I presumably overlooked your earlier one (I
only check my emails twice a week and when I come in on
Wednesday I usually have about 400 to go through). Please
don't be too angry - this happens all the time in email
discussion groups. Apologies again.

--
Darren Naish
University of Portsmouth UK, PO1 3QL