RE: New Dinosauricon Taxon Pages: _Therizinosauria_

Mike, it seems your new Therizinosaur's page has aroused many comments. But it
remains excellent nonetheless, as long as it promotes dialogue. If I'm not
mistaken, some problems come  from clades being named after genera names.
Nobody would say a word about Arthropods, as there's no animal called
Arthrtopod_what_you_want_here, or insect_ending_, or mammal_ending_, or
reptilia_ending_ and I could go on. That is, associating a clade with a genus
just by name (like poor _Megalosaurus_) seems to be a problem to keep the
stability in *definition*. If tyrannosaurs were members of a clade called
*anything_but_tyrannosaur_rooted_name*, there would be no problem to move them
around cladograms.
Or am I missing a point?

Cheers to all
Jean-Michel