Little announcement.

I have received news from a number of people that  our "A Field Guide of
Dinosaurs"(Gee-Rey, Barrons)  is already available through Amazon.
I got a copy at last and despite severe printing problems with a number
of spreads (and the fact that they used only half the number of B&W
drawings I originally did for this edition), the book is a rather
colourful, funny combination of imagination and updated and
not-so-updated stuff... more than three hundred B&W and 50(something)
colour spreads, many of them new.  Expect a lot of feathers, dino sex
and Science Fiction.

If you are interested, have a go... I'll appreciate any comments.

Luis Rey