Lingham-Soliar's tracks

I remember reading last year in a newspaper that T.
Lingham-Soliar had discovered some carnosaur tracks in
Zimbabwe. In the newspaper he had mentioned that he
had prepared a paper on it and had evidence for social
behaviour amidst primitive tetanurans. Has this paper
been published? There was another comment in that
report by some other paleontologists that the study of
the brain of Allosaurus was suggestive of a lack of
behavioral complexity in it. He said that study of the
endocast indicated that it showed no greater
complexity than that of an extant varanoid lizard. My
question is this inference valid. Would it mean that
the the brain was practically in a state of
evolutionary stasis from the common ancestor of the
crurotarsans and Ornithodirans?

As asides:
-I have spent quite some time when young observing
crocodiles in India, due to the parents official
duties in that land. I felt that they were far from
behaviorally simple. The most spectacular event was a
croc killing a large bull. But then this could be
anthropomorphic thinking.

-Recently I saw a DVD after long: The WWD DVD of
Allosaurus. The Allosaur there was portrayed as a
really clumsy beast that falls and breaks its leg. I
understand this is much in line with the recent
biomechanical speculations that are bringing the slow
(moving+witted) dinos back in favor. But I wonder if
natural selection would have really allowed that and
the biomechanical speculations are simply missing some
key aspects of the biology.

=====