[no subject]

Hello everybody! I think it will be better if I make a little presentation. My
name is George Mirantsev. I was born in 1987 in Moscow. I am fond of
paleontology and I am a beginning paleo artist. Now I am working on  Mongolian
dinosaurs and on some other dinosaurs. I have a problem with Mongolian
ankylosaurids. I need more information and pictures of them. It is sad that
Carpenter s book :  The Armored Dinosaurs   doesn t include articles on the
Mongolian specimens. I would be very glad if anybody could send me pictures of
Saichania, Tarchia, Pinacosaurus, etc or some information on their armor and
postcranial skeleton.

GEORGE