Re: Mickey's Coelurosaur Analysis Update

Mickey Mortimer escribió:

`--+--+--Patagonykus
| `--+--Alvarezsaurus
| `--+--Mononykinae
| `--+--Pelecanimimus
| `--Harpymimus

It's interesting how many have often suggested H. wasn't ornithomimosaur,
but I bet they weren't expecting this! I don't find the presence of P.

here

too suprising considering the analysis has only cranial characters so far.

And axial characters. Eleven axial characters were coded for Pelecanimimus.

And, where do you got those Pelecanimimus' characters from? I wonder how people code characters for taxa whose are just preliminarily described, without personaly seeing the specimen...

Nino