[no subject]

 Now I m working on Saichania. I try to find some information about it. How
many cervical,  dorsal, sacral and caudal vertebrae Saichania had. If anybody
knows, please contact me.
 I now only 4 specimen of Saichania:
GI 101/151 [holotype]:  skull with mandibles & the anterior part of postcranial
skeleton & armor in natural articulation;
PIN 3142/251: skull with, partial postcranial skeleton including tail club &
armor;
ZPAL MgD   1/112
ZPAL MgD   1/114: skull roof fragment, armor.
If anybody has pictures of Tianzhenosaurus,  Saichania (from Maryanska 1977 or
from Tumanova 1987) or something to add  about Saichania, please contact me.

GEORGE
georgemirantsev@mail.ru