re: The head of Arthurdactylus?

Thom Holtz was correct. From a distance of several hundred miles he
surmised that I had it a few cells too many and he was right!

Now  Cearadactylus comes out just outside of the anhanguerids and
alongside Criorhynchus, Arthurdactylus, and the istiodactylids (yes,
Virginia there's a second one!) PAUP can't resolve the differences and
similarities. It's the head-less wonder versus the body-less wonders.

More work ahead! Now I'm looking for an image of the palate of
Criorhynchus.

David Peters
St. Louis