[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Bahariasaurus & other questions
1) What is Bahariasaurus ingens? Is it a carnosaur closely related to the
carcharodontosaurines (as was traditionally assumed) a basal tetanuran with
unknown affinities, or is it possibly a basal coelurosaur similar to
2) Has the Milk River lambeosaurine, as mentioned in Jack Horner's Dinosaur
Lives (or was it Digging Dinosaurs? My memory fails me here...) been
conclusively identified to any currently known genus of lambeosaurine?
3) Have skull elements of Lambeosaurus laticaudus been discovered? If so, do
they point to L. laticaudus having a crest like L. lambei, like L.
magnicristatus, or as having a crest unique to its species? I've also seen
Lambeosaurus being described as growing to 50 feet. Is this measurement
applicable only to L. laticaudus or to all species of Lambeosaurus? (Would
have been interesting to see a pack of Gorgosaurus try & take down a 50-foot
4) Have the two new species of ceratopsid (one centrosaurine, one
chasmosaurine) from the Lower Campanian been described & named yet?
5) Are Zuniceratops & Avaceratops considered true ceratopsids or merely
Hmm... or do I have to Wait For The Paper to get answers to all the above
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*