Need Assistance on Mesozoic CLimate

For my Tropical Cyclones class, I'd like to write a paper comparing today's
theories on tropical monsoonal dynamics (i.e. the Indian Monsoon) with that of
theories behind such things as Jurassic Monsoons in North America. This would
obviously encompass the climates and weather concerning the coastal environment
along the now defunked inland sea that bisected the continent. Basically, I'm
looking for papers/studies that have tried to reconstruct the climate patterns
for the Mesozoic, particularily those concerning the wet seasons in what were
once tropical-like regions. This doesn't have to be limited to any particular
Mesozoic time period.

So, If anyone could point me to a few good resources, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Kris