Latest Nat. Geo.

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but the latest issue of National Geographic features a large article on recent dinosaur studies, including the recent findings of Hutchinson and Garcia, Witmer, etc. I only had a quick glance at the issue, so there isn't a whole lot more I can say. Looks to be of the same order of the old June '93 article, though. Lotsa nice pictures by Sibbick, IIRC.
Best,

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/