For the artists...off-topic underwater

Here are some images to study for underwater effects by a master. Larry Tople
for years and years has been creating breath-taking paintings for the cover
of "In-Fisherman" magazine. In the early years they were beautifully
reproduced, but, as time passed, more and more copy obscurred his lovely oil
paintings. Now they have surfaced at the website below. He's a fine
draftsman, but his genius is giving palpability to the waters his fish live
in. This is very difficult to convey, believe me. So have a peek at these
images before you do your version of any of the great marine reptiles. DV PS
This gallery is just down the road from where I live. Can't wait to see the
originals.
       http://www.decoyswildlife.com/wildlife/INDEX4.HTM