Re: ZALMOXES

In a message dated 2/24/03 11:10:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com writes:

<< However, _Heterosaurus neocomiensis_, _Vectisaurus valdensis_, and
 _Sphenospondylus gracilis_ have all been considered subjective junior
 synonyms of _I. atherfieldensis_; >>

Actually, they're all possible subjective >senior< synonyms!(!). So if I.
atherfieldensis is synonymized, the epithet atherfieldensis goes south. Dave
Norman told me he considered them all nomina dubia, which is why he continues
to use "I." atherfieldensis.