1906 Osburn article -- aquatic reptiles

Hi all:

I've had such a difficult time tracking down the following article:

OSBURN, R. C. 1906. Adaptive Modifications of the Limb Skeleton in Aquatic Reptiles and Mammals. Ann. New York Acad. Sci. 16, 447-482.

Would anyone happen to have a copy of this article? My library has every volume of the Ann. New York Acad. Science EXCEPT 16 and they have been searching for months at other libraries and having no luck.

If anyone would be kind enough to provide me with a copy of this article, I would be most appreciative.

Sincerely,

Matthew F. Bonnan, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences
Western Illinois University