[no subject]

Hello,

I am currently working on a life restoration of Triceratops in plasticine. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some helpful references. I'm planning to do some sketching at museums, but I will need some good books to refer to once the actual sculpting begins. Anything dealing with ceratopsian skeletal reconstructions, theories on posture, etc. would be helpful. Also helpful would be a good book or article on crocodilian anatomy (especially diagrams of muscle structure). Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Travis Wood