Re: SYNTARSUS/MEGAPNOSAURUS

<I must say that sending a letter (and just one at that) into a country
like Zimbabwe was a bit naïve. If even Austria, something like the 7th
richest country in the world, can't manage to speed up its snail-mail to
anything acceptable... who knows how soon the letter was opened to look
for money, or in what mud it rotted after having been lost.>

  If this was where Dr. Ivey sent his letter, then no wonder. Dr. Raath is
in South Africa, and is actually in the South African Museum,
Johannesburg. I was able to talk to him with virtually no delay, so this
is rather inexcusable. It is, however, not _damanded_ action ... just
preferrable.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden