IGUANODON WARS - NAISH'S FOLLY

Me wrote...

> > Hi Jon, thanks for your thoughts on iguanodontian
> > systematics (am ccing this to DML).

And Jon wrote...

> Actually, this makes me a little grumpy, as my response was intended to
> be FYEO.

ARGHHHHH!!!!!! Let me take this oppurtunity to
apologise unreservedly and publicly for my mistake: Jon I
am really really really sorry, I was absolutely sure when I
sent that response that your email had been sent to the DML
as well as to me. I just checked the archives though and it is
definitely my bad. D'oh! [say as battle droid in Episode I].

There's no excuse (though I can provide a few if anyone
wants - - poor eyesight due to staring at Brazilian small
theropods and the writings of Robert Martin, Richard
Forrest and John Hutchinson; stress induced by the internal
workings of the British estate sales industry; the downfall of
democracy; laziness; general inefficiency; a preoccupation
with European larks [there _are_ 20 species you know!], the
work of Kate Bush and the teeth of _Istiodactylus_ [Dave
Peters knows what I'm talking about:)]; and the impending
visit of Nick Longrich). Sorry again.

I take your points on _Iguanodon_, may reply at a later
time.

--
Darren Naish
University of Portsmouth UK, PO1 3QL