Hyphalosaurus papers

I was wondering if anybody had access to these papers and if they would be
willing to email or mail a copy of them to me.  Feel free to reply outside
the emailing list.

Thanks,

Whitney

Gao K.-Q., Tang Z.-L., and Wang X.-L. 1999.  A long-necked reptile from the
Upper   Jurassic/Lower Cretaceous of Liaoning Province, northeastern China.
Vertebrata      PalAsiatica 37:1-8.

Li J., Zhang B., and Li Q.  1999.  [A new genus of lepidosaurs from
Lingyuan, Liaoning.]    Memoirs of the Beijing Natural History Museum
56:1-7. [Chinese with English   summary].