Hell Creek and Sternberg

Dear all,

  I am looking for photos of Charles H. Sternberg, such as a portrait, as
well as modern equivalents to what the Hell Creek looked like in the end
Cretaceous; both it and the Horseshoe Canyon formations were flood plains,
but if I recall, the Hell Creek was a tad drier, and I am looking for
small photographic examples of these environments. Aside from Sternberg, I
am also looking for a good portrait or pose for Barnum Brown. These images
should be available without too much fuss, and I'd hate to get stuff that
is strictly copywritten.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden