I DO love dinosaurs, though

I got off on one of my favorite tangents a little while ago, but I'm back on
track now. I am a total amateur, of course, but dinos have fascinated me for
many years. I am even more interested in the Permian era and the mammal-like
reptiles that existed then. I suppose that's because the Triassic/Jurassic
eras have been pretty thoroughly picked over and the Permian is still fairly
fresh. Another of my interests is hominid evolution. I am particularly
fascinated with H. Heidelburgensis right now.

When I'm not holding forth on natural selection and ignorantly trying to
discuss dinos, etc., I try to be a writer of fantasy and horror fiction. I
think I have a couple of books in all these interests of mine.

Rita