Re: Cryptovolans, Scanoriopteryx and Epidendrosaurus!

Steven Coombs wrote-
Since Scansoriopteryx has been published in written format I wonder if theres a electronic version? If so I would really love for someone to send me a copy and since Epidendrosaurus has an electronic version I would also love a copy of that one also. As for Cryptovolans, when is that one going to be published? Or is already?

It was published in S. Czerkas' Feathered Dinosaurs and the Origin of Flight volume. It is available from the Dinosaur Museum in Blanding, Utah.

Nick Gardner

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus