Re: Tis Time to Get Medieval on Alan Feduccia

Marius Romanus wrote-
That calls for a scientific crucifixion folks.

I don't think we need to take such elaborate steps back such as labelling people as "heretics" and such. Afterall, isn't that what they (ABSRDists) are doing right now? I think the best way to win this argument is do so by changing the minds. Maybe HP Mortimer will prove correct and the new generation of paleontologists and ornithologists will have cast off the concept of ABSRD. We can only hope. Perhaps if drastic measures were required, I imagine we could always stage a massive debate (perhaps like Mickey suggested), however, not just a debate, a massive examination by BADDists and ABSRDists of the ideas bantered by both. I'm sure popular press would eat it up, even if they didn't understand it. And the science writers could have a field day...

Nick Gardner,

Btw, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur, dinosaur...

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail