No more - Re: Tis Time to Get Medieval on Alan Feduccia

There will be no more discussion of Alan Feduccia as a target through
mailings, threats against his job security, questioning of his motivations,
and particularly no talk of medieval torture, even in jest.  We should all be
familiar with the Administrivia tab, Section 8 f) Ad Hominem, at: