Re: (humor) Local News Story on Matthew Carrano

After quoting from a news article:
> On May 1, Carrano will become curator of the Smithsonian Institution's
> world-renowned dinosaur collection at the National Museum of
Natural History
> in Washington. It's the brontosaurus of paleontology jobs.
Zenlizard said:
It's the job that was mistaken for a previously known and described
job?

Nope, must mean it's the second best known and loved job in paleo.

Anybody know what the Tyrannosaurus Rex of paleo jobs is?
I don't mean to imply the incumbent is not agile;
(quoting from the story:  <...there is more to dinosaurs than
"Jurassic Park,"   which mistakenly portrayed the Tyrannosaurus
Rex as agile.>)
he or she is probably at least as spry as the rest of us.