Online step-by-step guide to drawing dinosaurs (Daniel Bensen?)

A year ago I found this fantastic online guide to drawing dinosaurs, but the server no longer recognises the url (members.gotnet/maier/Drawing.html). This is infuriating because the only print of the text I got has an enormous burn mark down the centre!
I checked for similar url's and this led me to an old dml post by Daniel Bensen. Daniel, if you're reading this and that was your page, PLEASE put it back up, I need to read it again!

Chrisb