Re: Online step-by-step guide to drawing dinosaurs (Daniel Bensen?)

Huh, didn't thinky anyone ever actually looked at that page.  HP Sam
Barnett made me put it together about two years ago, and it's a little
out of date now, that's why it's not on the new OPUS: Dinosaur.

However, since at least one person seems to think that drawing page was
usefull, I'll put it up on 0catch temporarily, until I can connect it
to the main site:

http://www.specdinos.0catch.com/Drawing.html

The rest of OPUS: Dinosaur is still
http://www.bowdoin.edu/~dbensen/Welcome.html

Thanks Chris. Glad to hear some encouragement.  Maybe I'll do a
new 'how to' guide at some point.

Dan