TTYL

Well, since my life has gotten increasingly more complicated with a job
(finally) I can pay for school. The downside is that I don't have time to
handle the mail flow anymore.

So, for the time being, I am unsubscribing. I will be back though.
--
The eternal lord of darkness...

"Don't dream it, be it."
                        - From "Rocky Horror Picture Show"

-Proud Member of the Canadian Olympic Masturbation Team

-The undisputed Master of Final Fantasy 2

AIM: El Dark Lordo

Website: http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/darklord/index.html

System: Amiga 4000/060 Cybervision64 & Opalvision Running Workbench 3.9

     ---INTEL/MICROSOFT FREE---