A few curious dinosaur sites

Hello every one,
Just a quick note. Here are a couple of sites; one with artwork on it that
might have been done without artists permissions. You artists out there will
have to check it out and see, but there are a lot of everyone's images. It's
at :http://www.dinossite.hpg.ig.com.br/mel.html. Just thought you would like
to know about it.
Second, warning, this site is about creationism and a buddies of mine showed
it to me as a joke, but I was wandering if they had S. Czerkas knows they
are using his artwork. Ooooooo scary...
http://www.dinossite.hpg.ig.com.br/mel.html
Anyway, enough said about it and if you want to check it out you've been
forewarned.

Cheers everyone,
Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com