Non-avian theropod "beaks"

After reading through the abstract of the Horner / Marshall discussion
"KERATINOUS COVERED DINOSAUR SKULLS" from last year's SVP, I got to thinking
about theropods.
The abstract suggests that vasculature preserved on ceratopsian skulls
supported a keratinous covering. This is inferred from, amongst other
things, modern bird skulls.

Therefore, it seems reasonable to me that the vasculature around the
premax/max/dentary of non-avian theropods also supported keratinous sheaths,
effectively "beaks".

Any and all opinions requested, please!

Regards,
Michael Lovejoy