Re: The amazing 'Dark-Wing' Rhamphorhynchus

Dave U, I tried to send you an off-list reply to your off-list response
to me, but had a mail problem as describe below.  My e-mail address is
correct.  Do you have another e-mail address that I could send the ms.
to?
Jim
.net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the
following reason:

.net 019: The destination mail system rejected your return address.

Solution:
Verify that the return e-mail address you are using is correct.

The return address was '<jrccea@bellsouth.net>'
Unwin wrote:
snipped