Re: "DIG A DINO" in Brussels, Belgium

I wrote:

<<For more info on "Olorotitan", which is a nomen nondescribarum>>

and David Marjanovic (david.marjanovic@gmx.at) wrote, feigning ignorance
at Latin:

<Nomen what?>

  I was just trying to make up a name that has been published but not
described, and is taken as a profered name. It's a nomen nudum, of course,
but you can describe that as well, as still be a nomen nudum. "Rinchenia"
is a nomen nudum for a described species, but the new hadrosaur is neither
described nor properly named, so I give it double black marks; "Rinchenia"
only gets one black mark.

  Maybe "nomen non descriptio" would be better....

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden