Re: This just in: online version of JVP

> Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:26:08 -0500
> From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>
>
> Came across the latest (Vol. 22, Num. 4, December 2002) issue of JVP
> online.  This is at:
>
> http://www.bioone.org/bioone/?request=get-toc&issn=0272-4634&volume=022&issue=04
> (but note that only people or institutions with Bioone subscriptions
> can access this).

Oddly enough, this doesn't seem to be true.  At least, I downloaded
the theropod-orbit, _Giganotosaurus_, pachyceph. and ovi. PDFs without
any problems.  Go to it, people.  YMMV.

> TESTING THE PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF THE PLEISTOCENE SNAKE
> WONAMBI NARACOORTENSIS SMITH. OLIVIER RIEPPEL, ARNOLD G. KLUGE, and
> HUSSAM ZAHER, pages 812-829.
>
> It's a macrostomatan.

Hey, no fair!  You gave away the punchline!  :-)

"... and, in the end, it turns out that he's really a woman!"

)_v__/\  Women ...  They're less trouble than they're worth.