re: Hist Bio, Pterosaur Wings

Dear List:

With the publication of the Hist. Bio. paper on pterosaur wing shapes
and origins, I am now free to field any questions or provide support
drawings to anyone interested in the subject. I still await permission
to distribute the PDF file (about  1m) I have of the paper.

I also await comments on the wing site Jim Cunningham put up on my
request.

Dr. Unwin, we know you're back from Christmas break and you're strangely
silent.

David Peters
St. Louis