Re: Mexican Pliosaur

Quoting Danvarner@aol.com:

> The giant pliosaur has made it back to Karlsruhe. Here's a rough translation
>
> and a photo:
> http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&;
> u=http://de.news.yahoo.com/030107/3/359gh.html&;
> prev=/search%3Fq%3Daramberri%2Bfrey%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

The following tidbits from the machine-translated page were just too good not
to share:

'At approximately 18 meters excavation leader Eberhard Frey of national museum
for natural history estimates the length meat of the corrosive reptile, which
probably brought it on a weight of more than 50 tons.'

and

'"it would already itch me to reconstruct it complete but that is naturally
also a question of the money", said Frey.'

Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics
University of Michigan