Re: The New "Oviraptorosaurid" from China

Dan Bensen (dbensen@bowdoin.edu) imploringly asked:

<Where can we lowly serfs get a picture of this critter?>

  Images of this specimen were first distributed two years ago; here, Ben
Creisler gives us a look-see:

  http://www.cmnh.org/dinoarch/2001Jul/msg01299.html

Cheers,

=====