Re: I DO love dinosaurs, though

This is a link for "Rita" to an article concerning Homo heidelbergensis from another dino "amateur" as well. You may have stumbled across this article already. Anyhow, here it is. Enjoy.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,871235,00.html

From: "Rita D Miller" <blackholesnbones@sbcglobal.net>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: I DO love dinosaurs, though Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:35:38 -0800

I got off on one of my favorite tangents a little while ago, but I'm back on
track now. I am a total amateur, of course, but dinos have fascinated me for
many years. I am even more interested in the Permian era and the mammal-like
reptiles that existed then. I suppose that's because the Triassic/Jurassic
eras have been pretty thoroughly picked over and the Permian is still fairly
fresh. Another of my interests is hominid evolution. I am particularly
fascinated with H. Heidelburgensis right now.

When I'm not holding forth on natural selection and ignorantly trying to
discuss dinos, etc., I try to be a writer of fantasy and horror fiction. I
think I have a couple of books in all these interests of mine.

Rita

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail